How To Import WhatsApp Chats
How To Add WhatsApp Number On Facebook or Instagram Page
How should I choose a phone number for WhatsApp?
PRO plan: Support export chat
Backup WhatsApp Chats
How to migrate a phone number from one BSP to another?
Steps to use phone number that has been registered with Whatsapp Business before
How do I scan the QR Code on WATI Trial?
Can you call the Whatsapp number, that's already registered to use Whatsapp Business API?
How can I create a QR Code for my WhatsApp Number?
Can I get Green Tick Verification on my Personal Number?
How To Link WhatsApp Number To Facebook Page
What are the limitations of using WhatsApp Business APIs?
What kind of business will be rejected by WhatsApp?
Approve Messaging On-Behalf-Of your brand
How do I get Green Tick Verification for my business?
How long does it take to get approved for WhatsApp Business APIs?
What is the process to get approval for WhatsApp Business APIs?
Creating click to chat link
Facebook Business Manager ID
Embedded Sign Up
Facebook Business Verification
Why is Facebook Business Verification required?
What if the 'Start Verification' button is greyed?
How to check whether your business is verified?
What are the steps to get Facebook Business Verification?
What documents are required for Facebook Business Verification?
How can I contact Facebook Team for Business Verification Issues?
2021.05.1 - Released on July 2021
2021.04.1 - Released on May 2021
2021.03.1 - Released on Apr 2021
2021.02.1 - Released on Mar 2021
2021.01.1 - Released on Feb 2021
2020.12.1 - Released on Jan 2021
2020.11.1 - Released on Dec 2020
2020.10.1 - Released on Oct 2020
2020.09.1 - Released on Sept 2020
2020.08.1 - Released on Aug 2020
2020.07.1 - Released on July 2020
2020.06.1 - Released on May 2020
2020.05.1 - Released on May 2020
2020.04.1 - Released on Apr 2020
Types of Messages
What are template formatting rules?
What is the difference between template message and session message?
What is the max numbers of template message submission?
What is a template message?
Could I attach a PDF or image into a template message?
How to use interactive messages?
WATI CRM & APIs
What is the pricing for WATI CRMs & APIs?
What are the costs for sending messages?
How much is the setup cost for WATI CRM & APIs?
WhatsApp API Gateway
What are difference between BASIC plan and PRO plan
APIs & Integrations
Where can I find the documentation for WhatsApp Business APIs?
Key Differences Between WATI CRM and WATI WhatsApp API Gateway
Does WATI support Dialogflow Integration?
How can I send WhatsApp Message from Zoho CRM?
What if I need access to more APIs?
Where can I find WATI API Documentation?
Can I send OTP on WhatsApp?
How can I add webhooks using WATI or WhatsApp API Gateway?
Add-on: Google Spreadsheet Sender
What are fix variables for Shopify integration?
WhatsApp Shop Plugin
Zoho CRM Integration
WhatsApp Chat Button Integration
Shopify Integration for TRIAL user
What are fix variables for Woocomerce integration?
Team Inbox on WATI
How to change the topic name on chat?
What happens if someone you blocked messages you again?
How to use quick replies/canned replies?
What features does WATI Team Inbox offer?
How to start a new Chat?
How to add contact to Favorite?
How to add custom parameters?
How to download chats from WATI?
How to search and filter chats?
Automation - Building a chatbot
What features are available in advance flow builder
Advance flow builder: Update Attribute
Advance flow builder: Template
How to use Conditions for Flowbuilder
What and how to access Flow Builder?
Advance flow builder: Setup Assign Agent / Assign Team
How to use Questions for Flowbuilder
Advance flow builder: Setup Subscribe or Unsubscribe
Advance flow builder: Webhook
How to build a flow
Advance Flow Builder: Time Delay
Export and Import of Flows
How to collect data using Google Spreadsheets
How to update data using Google Spreadsheets
Broadcast Messaging & Templates
How do I edit, delete or cancel a scheduled broadcast?
What is a Broadcast History?
What is a broadcast?
How do I add a new Broadcast?
Tips to send personalized media content broadcast to each number
How to send message to someone who is not in the Contact List?
Is there a limit of broadcast messages?
How can I search and filter Broadcasts?
Where can I see Broadcast Statistics & SMS Fallback?
How to submit template messages on WhatsApp Manager for WhatsApp API Gateway
What are the supported languages for template update?
How to avoid template message rejection?
What are the category values of Template Message?
How to export and import template messages from one environment to a new environment?
How to add buttons with template messages?
How do I create a Template Message?
Are non-transactional messages allowed with WhatsApp Business APIs?
What are actions in Template Messages Page?
How do I check and add credit to send broadcast template message
Personalization & Account Management
How to view, search and delete operator?
How to force logout a specific user from all active sessions?
Detail Access Menu of each Roles
How do I add more agents to my account?
How to add team and assign operator to team?
Account & Billing
How do I unsubscribe from WATI?
How can I download the past invoices?
What are the working hours for WATI Support Team?
How can I manage the billing and payment methods?
Personalize your account
Dashboard and Reports
Terms, Privacy & Security
Under Automation, the Reply Material tab allows users to set up reply material directly before creating keywords. Some support types are:
- In the "Reply Material" menu: Text, Document, Image, Video, Stickers, Flows, Sequence, Contact Attributes, Templates
- In "Routing" menu: Send notification, Assign to operator, Assign to team.
Note: Please design the reply material such that some common contents can be used in many keyword replies.
1. Reply Material: Text
- Click the menu "Text" in the "Reply Material" tab, then click the "Add Text" button
- Fill in the material name and material content then click the "Save" button
2. Reply Material: Document
- Click the menu "Document" in the "Reply Material" tab, then click the "Add Document" button
- Browse to select the existing file on your PC/laptop and click the "Open" button then wait for the process to finish.
3. Reply Material: Image
- Click the menu "Image" in the "Reply Material" tab, then click the "Add Image" button
- Browse to select existing images on your PC/laptop and click the "Open" button then wait for the process to finish.
4. Reply Material: Video
- Click the menu "Video" in the "Reply Material" tab, then click the "Add Video" button
- Browse to select existing video on your PC/laptop and click the "Open" button then wait for the process to finish.
5. Reply Material: Stickers
- Click the menu "Stickers" in the "Reply Material" tab, then click the "Add stickers" button
- Browse to select existing stickers on your PC/laptop and click the "Open" button then wait for the process to finish.
6. Reply Material: Flows
- Click the menu "Flows" in the "Reply Material" tab, then click the "Add flow" button
- The system then prompts a message asking to redirect to the Flowbuilder menu, please click the "Yes" button.
For details of creating a flow, please refer to the Flow Builder section:
7. Reply Material: Sequence
- Click the menu "Sequence" in the "Reply Material" tab, then click the "Add sequence" button
- Click "Yes" from the confirmation popup (if has)
- From subsequent step, please refer to the detail section to create the sequence: How to use sequence feature
8. Reply Material: Contact Attributes
- Click the menu "Contact Attributes" in the "Reply Material" tab, then click the "Add action" button
- Fill in the material name
- Fill in the attribute and fill in its value. Note: There are some system attributes and custom attributes. To create custom attributes, the user can add from the Contact screen or from the Team Inbox screen (adjust in the Contact menu on the right side).
9. Reply Material: Template
If you want to use buttons in your auto-reply messages, you can use Templates
- Click the menu "Templates" in the "Reply Material" tab, then click the "Add template" button
- The popup to create a template is shown. The steps are the same as when creating a template from the Broadcast tab.
Supported media file types & size:
The below table shows supported media file types & size on this menu.
jfif, pjpeg, jpeg, pjp, jpg, png
m4v, mp4, 3gpp
aac, m4a, amr, mp3, opus
text, txt, pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx