2021.01.1 - Released on Feb 2021
2020.12.1 - Released on Jan 2021
2020.11.1 - Released on Dec 2020
2020.10.1 - Released on Oct 2020
2020.09.1 - Released on Sept 2020
2020.08.1 - Released on Aug 2020
2020.07.1 - Released on July 2020
2020.06.1 - Released on May 2020
2020.05.1 - Released on May 2020
2020.04.1 - Released on Apr 2020
Types of Messages
What are template formatting rules?
What is the difference between template message and session message?
What is the max numbers of template message submission?
What is a template message?
Could I attach a PDF or image into a template message?
Import WhatsApp Chats
How should I choose a phone number for WhatsApp?
Backup WhatsApp Chats
Steps to use phone number that has been registered with Whatsapp Business before
How do I scan the QR Code on WATI Trial?
Can you call the Whatsapp number, that's already registered to use Whatsapp Business API?
How can I create a QR Code for my WhatsApp Number?
Can I get Green Tick Verification on my Personal Number?
What are the limitations of using WhatsApp Business APIs?
Approve Messaging On-Behalf-Of your brand
How do I get Green Tick Verification for my business?
How long does it take to get approved for WhatsApp Business APIs?
What is the process to get approval for WhatsApp Business APIs?
Creating click to chat link
Facebook Business Manager ID
Facebook Business Verification
Why is Facebook Business Verification required?
What if the 'Start Verification' button is greyed?
How to check whether your business is verified?
What are the steps to get Facebook Business Verification?
What documents are required for Facebook Business Verification?
How can I contact Facebook Team for Business Verification Issues?
WATI CRM & APIs
What is the cost for Premium Customer Support?
What is the pricing for WATI CRMs & APIs?
What are the costs for sending messages?
How much is the setup cost for WATI CRM & APIs?
WhatsApp API Gateway
APIs & Integrations
Does WATI support Dialogflow Integration?
How can I send WhatsApp Message from Zoho CRM?
What if I need access to more APIs?
Where can I find WATI API Documentation?
Can I send OTP on WhatsApp?
How can I add webhooks using WATI or WhatsApp API Gateway?
Team Inbox on WATI
Automation - Building a chatbot
Advance flow builder: Update Attribute
How to use Conditions for Flowbuilder
What and how to access Flow Builder?
Advance flow builder: Setup Assign Agent / Assign Team
How to use Questions for Flowbuilder
Advance flow builder: Setup Subscribe or Unsubscribe
Advance flow builder: Webhook
How to build a flow
Broadcast Messaging & Templates
How do I edit, delete or cancel a scheduled broadcast?
What is a Broadcast History?
What is a broadcast?
How do I add a new Broadcast?
Tips to send personalized media content broadcast to each number
How to send message to someone who is not in the Contact List?
Is there a limit of broadcast messages?
How can I search and filter Broadcasts?
Where can I see Broadcast Statistics & SMS Fallback?
Personalization & Account Management
How to view, search and delete operator?
Detail Access Menu of each Roles
How do I add more agents to my account?
How to add team and assign operator to team?
Account & Billing
How do I unsubscribe from WATI?
How can I download the past invoices?
What are the working hours for WATI Support Team?
How can I manage the billing and payment methods?
Personalize your account
Dashboard and Reports
Under Automation, the Reply Material tab allows users to set up reply material directly before creating keywords. Some support types are:
- In the "Reply Material" menu: Text, Document, Image, Stickers, Flows, Contact Attributes, Templates
- In "Routing" menu: Send notification, Assign to operator, Assign to team.
Note: Please design the reply material such that some common contents can be used in many keywords replies.
1. Reply Material: Text
- Click the menu "Text" in the "Reply Material" tab, then click the "Add Text" button
- Fill in the material name and material content then click the "Save" button
2. Reply Material: Document
- Click the menu "Document" in the "Reply Material" tab, then click the "Add Document" button
- Browse to select the existing file in your PC/laptop and click the "Open" button then wait for the process to finish.
3. Reply Material: Image
- Click the menu "Image" in the "Reply Material" tab, then click the "Add Image" button
- Browse to select existing images on your PC/laptop and click the "Open" button then wait for the process to finish.
4. Reply Material: Stickers
- Click the menu "Stickers" in the "Reply Material" tab, then click the "Add stickers" button
- Browse to select existing stickers in your PC/laptop and click the "Open" button then wait for the process to finish.
5. Reply Material: Flows
- Click the menu "Flows" in the "Reply Material" tab, then click the "Add flow" button
- The system then prompts a message asking to redirect to the Flowbuilder menu, please click the "Yes" button.
For details of creating a flow, please refer to the Flow Builder section:
6. Reply Material: Contact Attributes
- Click the menu "Contact Attributes" in the "Reply Material" tab, then click the "Add action" button
- Fill in the material name
- Fill in the attribute and fill in its value. Note: There are some system attributes and custom attributes. To create custom attributes, the user can add from the Contact screen or from the Team Inbox screen (adjust in the Contact menu on the right side).
7. Reply Material: Template
If you want to use buttons in your auto-reply messages, you can use Templates
- Click the menu "Templates" in the "Reply Material" tab, then click the "Add template" button
- The popup to create a template is shown. The steps are the same as when creating a template from the Broadcast tab.
Supported media file types & size:
The below table shows supported media file types & size on this menu.
jfif, pjpeg, jpeg, pjp, jpg, png
m4v, mp4, 3gpp
aac, m4a, amr, mp3, opus
text, txt, pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx