2021.01.1 - Released on Feb 2021
2020.12.1 - Released on Jan 2021
2020.11.1 - Released on Dec 2020
2020.10.1 - Released on Oct 2020
2020.09.1 - Released on Sept 2020
2020.08.1 - Released on Aug 2020
2020.07.1 - Released on July 2020
2020.06.1 - Released on May 2020
2020.05.1 - Released on May 2020
2020.04.1 - Released on Apr 2020
Types of Messages
What are template formatting rules?
What is the difference between template message and session message?
What is the max numbers of template message submission?
What is a template message?
Could I attach a PDF or image into a template message?
Import WhatsApp Chats
How should I choose a phone number for WhatsApp?
Backup WhatsApp Chats
Steps to use phone number that has been registered with Whatsapp Business before
How do I scan the QR Code on WATI Trial?
Can you call the Whatsapp number, that's already registered to use Whatsapp Business API?
How can I create a QR Code for my WhatsApp Number?
Can I get Green Tick Verification on my Personal Number?
What are the limitations of using WhatsApp Business APIs?
Approve Messaging On-Behalf-Of your brand
How do I get Green Tick Verification for my business?
How long does it take to get approved for WhatsApp Business APIs?
What is the process to get approval for WhatsApp Business APIs?
Creating click to chat link
Facebook Business Manager ID
Facebook Business Verification
Why is Facebook Business Verification required?
What if the 'Start Verification' button is greyed?
How to check whether your business is verified?
What are the steps to get Facebook Business Verification?
What documents are required for Facebook Business Verification?
How can I contact Facebook Team for Business Verification Issues?
WATI CRM & APIs
What is the cost for Premium Customer Support?
What is the pricing for WATI CRMs & APIs?
What are the costs for sending messages?
How much is the setup cost for WATI CRM & APIs?
WhatsApp API Gateway
APIs & Integrations
Does WATI support Dialogflow Integration?
How can I send WhatsApp Message from Zoho CRM?
What if I need access to more APIs?
Where can I find WATI API Documentation?
Can I send OTP on WhatsApp?
How can I add webhooks using WATI or WhatsApp API Gateway?
Team Inbox on WATI
Automation - Building a chatbot
Advance flow builder: Update Attribute
How to use Conditions for Flowbuilder
What and how to access Flow Builder?
Advance flow builder: Setup Assign Agent / Assign Team
How to use Questions for Flowbuilder
Advance flow builder: Setup Subscribe or Unsubscribe
Advance flow builder: Webhook
How to build a flow
Broadcast Messaging & Templates
How do I edit, delete or cancel a scheduled broadcast?
What is a Broadcast History?
What is a broadcast?
How do I add a new Broadcast?
Tips to send personalized media content broadcast to each number
How to send message to someone who is not in the Contact List?
Is there a limit of broadcast messages?
How can I search and filter Broadcasts?
Where can I see Broadcast Statistics & SMS Fallback?
Personalization & Account Management
How to view, search and delete operator?
Detail Access Menu of each Roles
How do I add more agents to my account?
How to add team and assign operator to team?
Account & Billing
How do I unsubscribe from WATI?
How can I download the past invoices?
What are the working hours for WATI Support Team?
How can I manage the billing and payment methods?
Personalize your account
Dashboard and Reports
1. How to create flow category
To create a flow builder, firstly we need to create Flow Category (if we don't want to put your flow into default category "Default". After that, click to add flow.
To create a flow category, please follow the below steps:
- Click to switch to Flow if the "Flow" is not highlighted
- Click [+Category] to add a category
- The popup to Add new category is displayed, fill category name
- Click the "Add New Category" button
2 How to create flow
Basically, we will just need to drag-and-drop, fill data, and click save changes. You can follow the below steps:
- Click to switch to Node if the "Node" is not highlighted
- Click "Send a message" to the board if you want to use it
- Click "Ask a question" to the board if you want to use it
- Click "Set a condition" to the board if you want to use it
- Click the "<<" button to enlarge the map (hide the node options)
- Follow the sequence, it is: zoom in, zoom out, put to normal percentage and in the center, lock/unlock the zoom by mouse.
- Floating window: help you to see overall of the flow.
- Click to "Save flow"
3 Types of flow nodes
There are 3 types of flow nodes:
3.1 Send a Message => With no response required from visitors
Usually, this will be the last node in each branch of the flow. There are 3 types of messages, and no user input is expected:
- Doc(pdf, docs, etc)
3.2 Ask a Question => User input is expected and required validation
There are 2 types of answer reply:
- Users can set a pre-defined list in the "Add answer variant" for customers to follow. With each reply, the user can drag the arrow into the subsequent node to create the next step. It means it will go to a specific node if the condition is matched. For E.g. if the user types hello, it will go to the next node matching hello. If the user types something else, it will go to the fallback node.
- User can save the customer's input data into a variable in "Save Answers in a variable". Note: this variable can be used anywhere through the flow as input for other nodes.
Users can type a question and can choose the validation rule under the Advanced option so that it can validate user input and return errors if not validated. There are 3 types of advance validation currently: * Number: User can define min and max value, along with Validation error message. If the user inputs any number, not in the range, the error message will be prompted until the user can input it correctly.
**. Date: If the user inputs any text that is not date format, the error message will be prompted until user can input it correctly.
***. Pattern (Regex): There is a field "Regex pattern" for the user to input pattern rule eg National ID: If the user input any text that is not date format, the error message will be prompted until the user can input it correctly.
Question node with Expected Answers: if no condition matches (Expected Answer default answer is already implemented)
Below is an example of the existing default flow:
Condition is used to determine which node should go next based on the saved variables. It consists of 3 elements:
- IF @ input: Where we write/select the variable(or/and use CustomParam) that we want to check. Note: The CustomParam is the parameter that we store customer's input value in the current flow.
- Condition Operator (equal to, not equal to, contains)
- Value / Variable input: Where we write/select the variable or a value (string or number) that we want to check against the first variable
- Add rule (AND & OR): To add more than one rule. TRUE output (Green dot), FALSE output (Red dot)